Walking the aisles in La fromagerie Hamel shop, is like travelling the world through aromas and flavours. The carefully selected fine and specialty foods – salty, sweet, refrigerated or frozen – you will find in our shops meet the highest quality standards. Not only does each store offer you a superior selection of Quebec or imported gourmet products, you will find a assortment of coffee beans you can grind in store as well as a wide variety of teas and herb teas. A bouquet of flavours and aromas that will tantalize and delight you.
Note: Some products may not be available in all boutiques.
- Assortment of rusks and crackers
- Oils (olive, sunflower, pistachio, canola, pine nut, avocado, argan, truffle, etc.)
- Vinegars (white wine, red wine, balsamic, cider, raspberry, walnut, rice, sherry, honey, truffle, black currant, banyuls wine, chardonnay, etc.)
- Vinaigrettes, sauces, pesto, tapenades, condiments, spices, onion compote
- Assortment of salts and peppers
- Olives and pickles in bulk
- Pine nuts in bulk
- Rice, risotto, pasta, polenta, couscous, etc.
- Canned vegetables (tomatoes, artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, bamboo shoots, capers, etc.)
- Wide selection of chocolates including the renowned Valrhona, cocoa
- Cookies and cakes
- Compotes, purées
- Jams, jellies, honey
- Dried fruits and fruit paste
- Fruit syrups and juices
- Various brands of milk, cream, crème fraîche and yoghurts
- Various brands of butter
- Various brands of mousse
- Various brands of tofu
- Bilboquet ice cream and sherbet
- Pasta, etc.