(Recipe for 2)
- 400 g of Le Pic cheese fondue
- 1 clove of garlic, sliced in two
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- ¾ cup of white wine
- ½ teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of kirsch (optional)
- Pepper from the mill
- A pinch of nutmeg (optional)
- Bread (half a baguette per person)
Rub the fondue pot with the pieces of garlic. If you like the subtle aroma of garlic let the chopped pieces fall into the fondue pot. Pour in the white wine and the lemon juice. Heat slowly the mixture.
Pour the cornstarch into Le Pic cheese fondue bag. Shake.
Then, pour in the succulent Le Pic cheese fondue. Slowly, very slowly, have the mixture melt. Always stir gently, forming eights.
When the melted cheese becomes unctuous, it will be time to add kirsch and season with the pepper and nutmeg (if it is your desire).
Place this tempting fondue on the dish-heater. Now, taste Le Pic fondue by dipping a piece of bread into it.
Advice: do not forget to regularly stir the fondue, so to keep it smooth.