Ingredients for four people, more or less
- For the crêpes
- 1 cup of unbleached flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (or tablespoon, the choice is yours) of sugar
- 1 little pinch of sea salt, grounded by the mill
- 1 soupçon of real vanilla
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter (semi-salted)
- Le Salty
- 16 fine slices of ham
- 1 French shallot
- 1 thread of tasty olive oil
- 1 mountain of L’Épicurien cheese
For the crêpes: simply mix all ingredients until you get a soft and unctuous liquid. Pour it in a hot pan, where unsalted butter would have melted, and let it cook. Do not forget to make your crêpes very thin.
For Le Salty: in another pan perfumed with olive oil, sautez the French shallot, finely chopped, and the slices of ham. On an open crêpe, drop slices of L’Épicurien. On the cheese, you will place the warm ham. Roll the crêpe and place it in an ovenproof dish. You then guess that all your crêpes will be put in the dish, which will be placed into the oven (350 Fahrenheit degrees) for about 6 minutes.
Decorate with raspberries. Enjoy slowly.