Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 ½ to 2 tbsp. raspberry vinegar
- 1 tsp. fiely minced shallot
- Salt to taste
- 6 cups mesclun
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, broken into pieces, toasted, and skins removed
- 2 Bouchées d’amour
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
Whisk all the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
Arrange greens into a mound on four separate plates. Top greens with berries, drizzle with dressing, and add walnuts and cheese. Season with a twist of freshly ground pepper. Serve immediately.